This Site is not intended for visitors that are under eighteen (18) years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years old.
What Personally Identifiable Information does the Site collect?The Site collects information when you complete and submit any form or otherwise transmit any information to us through your access to and use of the Site. This information may include, without limitation, your name, email address and whether you wish to join our mailing list. Additionally, we save browsing and data log information linked to your usage of the Site. This information may be linked to personally identifiable information we have collected about you.
What are “cookies” and how does the Site use them?The Site may use data collection devices such as “cookies” to store, and sometimes track, information about you and your browsing experience through the Site. A cookie is a small file containing a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and placed on your computer’s hard drive to assist us in providing our services. All pages on the Site where you are prompted to login or that are customizable may require that you accept cookies. Our cookies are only read by the server that placed them and are unable to execute any code or virus.
(2) Measure your visiting patterns in the aggregate. Aggregate data (data gathered across all user accounts) may be gathered in a non-personally identifiable form to build higher quality online services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our visitors, such as how long and how often users view certain pages;
(3) Determine your clickstream to the Site;
(4) Better personalize the content that you and other users will see on the Site;
(5) Collect IP addresses and log-in information for system administration;
(6) Automatically share some information with Google Analytics and/or other analytics programs to analyze a broad range of information. However, the analytics are exclusively for our internal use to better manage the website experience for our visitors and evaluate advertising strategies and tactics; and
(7) Other purposes to assist us in delivering the highest quality service possible. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits.
This Site may display the advertisements and/or links to Norton Antivirus and/or other independent third parties (“advertisers”). We do not provide your personally identifiable information to those advertisers. However, if you independently interact with those advertisers after using our Site, those advertisers may collect personally identifiable information about you subject to the terms of their own privacy policies, which you should review.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or to comply with valid legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order), to protect the company’s rights or property (including without limitation in the event of a transfer of control of company or substantially all of its assets), or during emergencies when safety is at risk.